- Merchant Navy Courses For 10th Pass, Click here
- Merchant Navy Courses after 12th, Click here
- Join Merchant Navy after Graduation, Click here
- Merchant Navy after BE/B-Tech, Click here.
- Merchant Navy after Diploma , Click here.
- Merchant Navy Jobs, Click here.
- Merchant Navy Entrance Exam, Click here.
- Merchant Navy application form, Click here.
- Merchant Navy Colleges, Click here.
- Merchant Navy Courses, Click here.
- IMU-CET Online Application form for Aug-2019, Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Dates-2019,Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Eligibility, Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Pattern, Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Syllabus, Click here.
- IMU-CET Application form Last date, More.
- IMU-CET 2019 Books & Study Materials,More
- IMU-CET Previous Question Papers, More
- Indian Maritime University,Chennai, More
- IMU-CET Coaching Classes, Register now.
Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) Course - 2019|GME Course Details, Eligibility, Fees, Top Colleges Top Graduate Maine Engineer College in India| Graduate Marine Engineering- Sponsorship-TEST|
"ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEERING (GME), 2019 BATCH"
FOR FURTHER QUERIES CONTACT / SMS ON 9717013004
Graduate Marine Engineering (GME).
Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) Course is a one year Pre sea Training course for Graduates those who have completed BE /B Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture. GME is a course leading to Class IV Marine Engineer Officer Certificate of competency, awarded by the Ministry of shipping Government of India, after six months of sea service, enabling the cadets to become Marine Engineers on board Merchant Navy Vessels (Ships) anywhere in the world. GME Course is the gateway for Mechanical & Naval Architecture Graduates to enter into Merchant Navy.
Eligibility Criteria For Graduate Mechanical Engineering(GME).
Candidate should have B.E/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture With 50% Marks in Final year. Candidates should have obtained at least 50% marks in English at 10th & 12th Standard or Degree Course. College must have AICTE /UGC Approval.
Maximum 28 Years at the commencement of the course.
Written/ Interview/ Medical Examination.
Physical Standards - Medically fit as per the standards set by M. S. Medical Examination Rules, 2000.
Eyesight - Candidates have to qualify a full eyesight test conducted by the DG Shipping approved medical doctor before being finally selected for the course. Maximum permissible tolerance is + 2.5 on each eye. Colour blindness candidates are not eligible.
GME Course Duration: One year (2 Semesters).
GME Course Fees: Rs 3 Lac- 4 Lac. (Depending on the College the candidate gets selected).
GME Course D.G Approved Institutes:
There are 20 Institutes which are offering GME course in India.
- International Maritime Institute Ltd, Greater Noida
- Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy, Karjat, Maharashtra.
- Marine Engineering and Research Institute, [IMU Mumbai Campus], Mumbai
- Great Eastern shipping company Training Institute, Lonavala, Pune
- Samundra Institute of Maritime Studies, Lonavala, Maharashtra
- Chidambaram Institute of Maritime Technology, Chennai
- Academy of Maritime Education & Training, Chennai
- Coimbatore Marine Centre, Coimbatore.
- Mangalore Marine College, Mangalore
- Institute of Maritime Studies, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa
- Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Perumanoor, Kochi.
- Vel’s Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai
- Maritime Foundation, Chennai
- Garden Reach Ship Builders and Engineers Ltd, Kolkata
- HIMT College, Kancheepuram, Tamilnadu.
- RL Institute of Nautical Science, Madurai.
- PSN College of Engineering, Tirunelveli.
- V. Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar
- Vishwakarma Maritime Institute, Pune.
- Praveenya Institute of Marine Engineering & Maritime Studies, Vizag, AP.
GME Career Progression:
1 YEAR TRAINING
EXEMPTED FROM APPEARING IN MEO CLASS IV PART A EXAMINATION SIX MONTHS DULY DOCUMENTED SEA SERVICE AS ASSISTANT MARINE ENGINEER OFFICER IN CHARGE OF AN ENGINEERING WATCH
COMPLETION OF ADVANCED SAFETY TRAINING COURSES AFF, PSCRB, MFA AND THREE MONTHS PREPARATORY COURSE (optional) TO OBTAIN MARINE ENGINEERING OFFICER CLASS IV CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY – APPEAR FOR MEO CL-IV PART’ B’ MMD EXAMINATION – OBTAIN MEO CL-IV CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY
12 MONTHS APPROVED SEA SERVICE AS MEO CL-IV ENGINEERING OFFICER IN CHARGE OF AN ENGINEERING WATCH
4 MONTHS TRAINING COURSE – APPEAR MMD EXAMINATION MEO CL-II PART B - OBTAIN CLASS II MARINE ENGINEERING OFFICER CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY ( DME TO APPEAR FOR PART A)
18 MONTHS APPROVED SEA SERVICE AS MEO CL –II OFFICER IN CHARGE OF AN ENGINEERING WATCH
2 MONTHS ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT TRAINING COURSE – OBTAIN CLASS I MARINE ENGINEERING OFFICER CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCY
PROMOTED TO CHIEF ENGINEERING OFFICER.
Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) Course Admission – 2019
Graduate Marine Engineering 2019 -GME Course Details, Eligibility, Fees, Affiliated Colleges. The one year Pre sea Training course for Graduates (GME) is a course leading to Class IV Marine Engineer Officer Certificate of competency. The Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) course provides mechanical engineering graduates an opportunity to take up one year course and join merchant navy ship as a Marine Engineer. Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture graduates to become Marine Engineers and is approved by Directorate General Of Shipping. Graduate Marine Engineering (GME-2019) Course in India Application. GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEERING Course & GME SPONSORSHIP Test – 2019. ONE YEAR GME COURSE after mechanical engineering would give students the license to enter merchant navy.
Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) Latest Notification – 2019
GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEERING Course 2019 admission - Know More
Graduate Marine Engineering -INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY CET 2019 - Know More
Graduate Marine Engineering Sample Paper FREE Download- Download-Now
Preparatory 2IMU Books for 2019 Batch- (AMAZON & Flip kart). Buy Online
IMU-CET (B.SC NAUTICAL SCIENCE) Coaching– Register-Now
Graduate Marine Engineering SYLLABUS & Books 2019 - Download-Now
B.Tech Marine Engineering Course 2018 (IMUCET & Sponsorship Mandatory) - Apply-Now
Graduate Marine Engineering course 2019 - Exam Dates, Application– Download-Now
IMU-CET Coaching Classes for August 2019 Batch- Register-Class
Graduate Marine Engineering ONLINE Registration 2019 – Register-Online
|Graduate Marine Engineering Admission - Know More|
Graduate Marine Engineering Course - 1 year
This is a one year conversion course for Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture graduates to become Marine Engineers and is approved by Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. After successfully completing the TAR Book competency examinations held at University, the candidate will be eligible to obtain exemption for PART A of MEO Class IV competency certificate
There are 3 batches for the Graduate Mechanical Engineering (GME) course being held each year, in the months of February, June and October. The strength of the February and June batches are 40 GME each respectively, while the October batch has 80 GME passing out. The total strength is 160 Trainee Marine Engineers (GME) in a year.
For BE/B.Tech Students: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture or its equivalent 4 year degree course with minimum 60% from I.I.T. or from a college recognized by AICTE/UGC. Due considerations will be given to candidates with extracurricular activities like sports/NCC.
STUDENTS AWAITING FINAL SEMESTER RESULTS CAN ALSO APPLY.
English: Should have passed with not less than 50% marks in English as a separate subject, at either 10th or 12th standard.
Age Limit: As per DG requirement would prefer candidates not more than 28 Yrs at the commencement of course (Course commences in the months February/ June/ October)
Physical and Medical Standards: Medically fit as per the standards set by Merchant Shipping (Medical Examination Rules’ 2000) and eyesight 6/12 in each eye without visual aids and No Colour Blindness.
Applicants will be evaluated on basis of Technical knowledge; Reasoning and English language skills; and Psychological pre-disposition.
Go on the website to view the rules.
About the Course
The Graduate Marine Engineering GME Course is a one year residential programme, where the cadets undergo theoretical classes with demonstration in well-equipped laboratories and six months (Ship in Campus) training .
Approved by : DG Shipping
- B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture from a college recognized by AICTE with 60% marks in final year.
- 50% in English in 10th / +2 / Degree or Diploma.
Age limit: Below 28 years
Candidates should be physically fit for sea service under standard norms, with eye sight up to 0.5 distance vision with no color blindness. Minimum height should be 157 centimeters.
Apart from the regular curriculum, the cadets are trained at the Ship in Campus to monitor normal operations of a main engine including all the auxiliary machinery and the capability to troubleshoot malfunctions and to perform repair and maintenance. Marine Engineering cadets are trained in using on-board workshops and tools to affect repairs of components and manufacture simple items.The training also includes the development of competency in verbal communication, safety culture in maritime environment and important aspects of shipping. The cadets are inculcated with sense of discipline, team spirit and the right attitude with lot of physical and mental activities.
- Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) - Know More
- List of Institutes Offering Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) - Know More
- graduate marine engineering - Know More
- graduate marine engineering salary per month - Know More
- graduate marine engineering sponsorship - Know More
- graduate marine engineering jobs - Know More
- graduate marine engineering eligibility - Know More
- graduate marine engineering syllabus - Know More
- graduate marine engineering admission 2019 - Know More
- graduate marine engineering question papers - Know More
- graduate marine engineering course - Know More
GME-2019 -Graduate Marine Engineering (GME-2019) Course in India|Application|Admission Form-2019 Apply Online Merchant Navy Admission-2019,Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) Course admission-Join Online Merchant Navy Admission 2019,Merchant Navy Institutes in India, Join Merchant Navy Courses in India.merchant navy application form 2019 All India Merchant Navy (IMU-CET) Entrance Online Application Form | Join Merchant Navy Courses For 10th,12th| Top Merchant Navy College India|Merchant Navy (IMU-CET) Books & Coaching Classes|Online Application for Admission in Merchant Navy -2019|Merchant Navy Courses- GP Rating-Deck Cadet Course-IMU-DNS Course- B.E Marine Engineering-GME Course-2019 merchant navy application form online -merchant navy application form last date Indian merchant navy application form merchant navy registration merchant navy recruitment 2019.
All India MERCHANT NAVY (IMU-CET ) Latest Notification 2019
MERCHANT NAVY ONLINE REGISTRATION 2019 Batch - Register-Now
Indian Maritime University IMUCET AUGUST 2019 Batch. Know More
How To Join Merchant Navy After 10+2. Register-Now
Merchant Navy Deck Cadet Jobs Vacancy 2019. Apply Now
Merchant Navy ADMISSION Test Notification 2019. Know More
SARKARI Merchant Navy Recruitment 2019- Know More
IMU-CET Eligibility Deck Cadet AUGUST 2019 - APPLY-NOW
Merchant Navy Sponsorship For Deck Cadet 2019- Apply-Now
IMU-CET BOOKS,Syllabus, SAMPLE PAPER & Dates 2019. Know More
MERCHANT NAVY ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2019-
MERCHANT NAVY ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2019- Apply-Now
All India Merchant Navy IMU-CET Online Test AUG 2019 Batch- Know More
Join Merchant Navy Coaching 2019 - Apply-Online
IMU-CET-2019|Application Coaching Classes AUG 2019 Batch. Enroll-Now
Enroll Today MERCHANT NAVY Preparation 2019 Batch - Enroll-Now
Admission Open For IMU-CET 2019 -DNS AUG 2019 - Register ONLINE
IMU-CET Deck Cadet Course 2019 DNS. Apply-Now
JOIN MERCHANT NAVY FOR 10TH PASS - Download Application
Merchant Navy GP Rating Course-2019 Online Admission JULY 2019- Apply-Now
Top College Application For IMU-DNS AUG 2019 - Download Now
IMU-CET-MERCHANT NAVY (IMU-CET ) Latest Notification -2019
GP Rating Online Application (For 10th Pass) - Download-Now
Top College Application For BE MARINE ENGINEERING 2019 - Apply-Online
BSM Sponsorship Test For Deck Cadet (IMU-DNS) Course 2019- Apply-Now
All India Merchant Navy Recruitment 2019 - Apply-Now
BSM Sponsorship Test For GME (For BE/B Tech) Course 2019 - Apply-Now
Merchant Navy Admission form 2019 - Download Now
Deck Cadet Admission On IMU-CET Rank 2019 Basis - Know-More
IMU-CET Preparation Book 2019 - BUY-ONLINE
Merchant Navy Coaching Classes 2019. Know-More
All India MERCHANT NAVY QUICK-LINKS -2019
- Indian Maritime University CET AUGUST 2019 Batch. Download-Now
- Know More How To Join Merchant Navy After 10+2 Download-Now
- Merchant Navy Deck Jobs Vacancy 2019. Download-Now
- Apply Now Merchant Navy Notification 2019 Download-Now
- SARKARI Merchant Navy Recruitment 2019- Download-Now
- Know More IMU-CET Eligibility Deck Cadet 2019
- Merchant Navy Sponsorship For Deck Cadet 2019- Apply-Now
- IMU-CET Syllabus & Dates 2019
- All India Merchant Navy IMU-CET Online Test Aug 2019 Batch- Know More
- Join Merchant Navy Coaching 2019
- IMU-CET-2019|Application Coaching Classes Aug 2019 Batch.
- Enroll Today Merchant Navy Preparation 2019
- Admission Open For IMU-CET 2019-DNS AUG 2019 IMU-CET 2019 DNS. Apply-Now
- Merchant Navy For 10th Pass
- Merchant Navy GP Rating Course Online Admission Jan 2019 - Apply-Now
- Top College For IMU-DNS 2019
- Download GP Rating Online Application (For 10th Pass) - Download-Now
- Top College For Marine Engineering
- BSM Sponsorship Test For Deck Cadet (IMU-DNS) Course 2019- Apply-Now
- Merchant Navy Recruitment 2019
- BSM Sponsorship Test For GME (For BE/B Tech) Course 2019- Apply-Now
- Merchant Navy Admission 2019
- Deck Cadet Admission On IMU-CET Rank 2019 Basis - Know-More
- IMU-CET Preparation Book 2019
- Merchant Navy Coaching Classes 2019. Know-More
Deck Cadet Admission Aug 2019 On IMU-CET Rank Basis.- Know-More
All India Merchant Navy Admission Notification 2019
All India Deck Cadet Sponsorship Test 2019 - Know More
Deck Cadet Online Application - Deck Cadet Sponsorship Test 2019. Apply-Now
Admission Open At INTERNATIONAL MARITIME ACADEMY. Know More
Admission Open For 2019 Batch. Apply-Now
Download GP Rating Online Application (For 10th Pass) - Download-Now
BSM Sponsorship Test For Marine Engineering Course 2019- Apply-Now
Download GP Rating Online Application(For 10th Pass) - Download-Now
BSM Sponsorship Test For Deck Cadet Course 2019- Apply-Now
BSM Sponsorship Test For GME Course 2019 - Apply-Now
Deck Cadet Admission On IMU-CET Rank 2019 Basis.- Know-More
Careers At Sea - Merchant Navy Career Opportunities:
How To Join Merchant Navy 2019
ALL INDIA IMU-CET ONLINE TEST 2019
About Indian Maritime University CET 2019 (IMU-CET Online 2019)
IMU-CET is common entrance exam conducted all over India, for admission into various Marine courses like
- Deck Cadet Course,
- DNS Leading To Bsc Nautical Science
- Bsc.Nautical Science,
- B.E Marine Engineering
- Naval Architecture
Candidates want to get admission for any of these courses, have to appear and qualify IMU CET 2019 Exam. For coming AUGUST Batch CET will be held in the month of May/June. More Details
The Common Entrance Examination shall have 200 objective type multiple choice questions each carrying one mark distributed in six subjects which are to be attempted in 3 hours duration.
- English 40 questions
- General Aptitude 40 questions
- Mathematics 50 questions
- Physics 50 questions
- Chemistry 20 questions
About Shipping Company Sponsorship Test 2019
Few reputed shipping company organize Sponsorship Test and select candidates for Sponsorship. Basically “Sponsorship” is Job, Placement & Training assurance in WRITTEN given to a candidate who successfully clears all the phase of “Sponsorship Test” organized by any D.G Shipping Licensed shipping company.
Generally “Sponsorship Test” is completed in 3 Phases as follows:
- 1.Written Offline/Online Test
- 2.Psycometric/16 PF Test
- 3.Personal Interview & Medical Examination (By D.G Approved Doctor)
Candidate who successfully passed all phases are then “SPONSORED” by the Company and issued “Sponsorship Letter”.
Benefits Of getting “Sponsorship”
In today’s scenario , Almost no shipping companies recruits any fresher candidates, who completed the pre-sea course as a “NON-SPONSORED” So they have to face of a lot of problems in getting jobs.
Joining any Merchant Navy course as a “SPONSORED” candidate will 100% assures your Job & Placement after successful completion of course. So in short “Getting Sponsorship from any approved shipping company will secures your present & future as well.
B.Tech Marine Engineering –2019 ADMISSION NOTIFICATION – 2019
Announcement: Marine Engineer Recruitment
Anline_Shipping conducts Assessment & Selection for Class XII students (P,C,M,E stream) every year, for shortlisting aspiring and promising students who are keen to join 4 Year B.Tech Marine Engineer Course.
Assessment & Selection includes Interview and Medical test by DGS approved Company Doctor.
Class XII boys who desire to join Merchant Navy as Engine Cadet can Apply Online provided they meet mandatory pre-conditions for admission listed below.
- IMU Rank Holder: Must have qualified the IMU CET online Test held in 2019.
- Educational qualification: 10+2 with 60% marks in PCM aggregate & 50% in English.
- Age Requirement: Min – 17 Years & Max – 25 Years (As on 1st Aug 2019).
- Selection Test/Interview – Must qualify in the selection test/interview of Anline Shipping Will conduct interview and selection at Delhi.
Application Process – Apply online at anlineshipping.2imu.com Further instruction for the shortlisted candidates for the interview will be sent by the e-mail. Please provide your correct EMAIL ID in online application form.
Note: Candidates must be aware that without passing these, they will not be eligible for selection. Selected candidates will undergo 4 year Pre sea training -Marine Engineering course. The total course fees for 4 years would be around 14,00000/-. After successful completion of course, Candidates will be placed as a 5th Engineer /Engine Cadet on-board ship.
Placement on board ships is subject to successful completion of 4 year B.Tech Marine Engineering Course and passing fresh Medical tests (as applicable) immediately prior joining a vessel. Engine Cadets are placed on board ships managed by TOP Marine Companies.
Candidates will be able to serve in vessels managed by Best marine compaies
Career Progression as follows (subject to passing Govt MMD exams for promotion):
Engine Cadet (abt 4years) – 4th Engineer (abt 1 years) - 3rd Engineer (abt 2 years) – 2nd Engineer (abt 3 years) – Chief Engineer .
Handsome Pay Packages (Cadet starts at an average stipend of USD 400-600 per month, Chief Engineer starts at an average pay package of USD 10000 per month)
Travel round the world on ships managed by a world class company.
Live and work in clean Environment on high Seas and Oceans.
How to apply:
Step 1 – Only those who meet Mandatory Pre-Conditions given below will be accepted for Registration. Those interested & eligible should Apply online for Sponsorship Cum Selection Test for Marine Engineering 2019
Step 2 – Shortlisted students will be called for interviews and medicals with the sponsoring companies.
Step 3 – Successful candidates need to submit Demand Draft towards seat booking . Further Admission Letter & Joining Instructions by & Sponsorship letter by the shipping company will be issued.
Step 4 – Payment of Fee as per details given in the Admission Letter.
Step 5 – Report for the course at the Institute as per instructions in the Admission Letter.
Candidates must meet all requirements of the company as well as those laid out by Indian Maritime University / Director General of Shipping.
No candidate can appear more than once each year for the company’s selection exam.
The company’s decision on selection will be binding and cannot be challenged.
Any false declaration or documents will result in the candidate being disqualified.
For any further Query Feel Free to contact Admission Team at