Graduate Marine Engineering (GME-2017) Course in India|Application|Admission Form-2017
Have any Query?? Request call Back
- Merchant Navy Courses For 10th Pass, Click here
- Merchant Navy Courses after 12th, Click here
- Join Merchant Navy after Graduation, Click here
- Merchant Navy after BE/B-Tech, Click here.
- Merchant Navy after Diploma , Click here.
- Merchant Navy Jobs, Click here.
- Merchant Navy Entrance Exam, Click here.
- Merchant Navy application form, Click here.
- Merchant Navy Colleges, Click here.
- Merchant Navy Courses, Click here.
- IMU-CET Online Application form for Aug-2017, Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Dates-2017,Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Eligibility, Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Pattern, Click here.
- IMU-CET Entrance Exam Syllabus, Click here.
- IMU-CET Application form Last date, More.
- IMU-CET 2017 Books & Study Materials,More
- IMU-CET Previous Question Papers, More
- Indian Maritime University,Chennai, More
- IMU-CET Coaching Classes, Register now.
Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) Course - 2017|GME Course Details, Eligibility, Fees, Top Colleges Top Graduate Maine Engineer College in India| Graduate Marine Engineering- Sponsorship-TEST|
"ADMISSIONS OPEN FOR GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEERING (GME) APRIL, 2017 BATCH"
CANDIDATES CAN APPLY BY SENDING SMS WITH YOUR NAME / FINAL YEAR DEGREE % / E-MAIL ID / MOB NO. on +91 875-0055-665
FOR FURTHER QUERIES CONTACT / SMS ON 875-0055-665
Have any Query?? Request a call back.
Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) Course Admission – 2017
Graduate Marine Engineering 2017 -GME Course Details, Eligibility, Fees, Affiliated Colleges. The one year Pre sea Training course for Graduates (GME) is a course leading to Class IV Marine Engineer Officer Certificate of competency. The Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) course provides mechanical engineering graduates an opportunity to take up one year course and join merchant navy ship as a Marine Engineer. Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture graduates to become Marine Engineers and is approved by Directorate General Of Shipping. Graduate Marine Engineering (GME-2017) Course in India Application. GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEERING Course & GME SPONSORSHIP Test – 2017. ONE YEAR GME COURSE after mechanical engineering would give students the license to enter merchant navy.
Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) Latest Notification – 2017
GRADUATE MARINE ENGINEERING Course 2017 admission - Know More
Graduate Marine Engineering -INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY CET 2017 - Know More
Graduate Marine Engineering Sample Paper FREE Download- Download-Now
Preparatory 2IMU Books for 2017 Batch- (AMAZON & Flip kart). Buy Online
IMU-CET (B.SC NAUTICAL SCIENCE) Coaching– Register-Now
Graduate Marine Engineering SYLLABUS & Books 2017 - Download-Now
B.Tech Marine Engineering Course 2017 (IMUCET & Sponsorship Mandatory) - Apply-Now
Graduate Marine Engineering course 2017 - Exam Dates, Application– Download-Now
IMU-CET Coaching Classes for August 2017 Batch- Register-Class
Graduate Marine Engineering ONLINE Registration 2017 – Register-Online
|Graduate Marine Engineering Admission - Know More|
Graduate Marine Engineering Course - 1 year
This is a one year conversion course for Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture graduates to become Marine Engineers and is approved by Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Govt. of India. After successfully completing the TAR Book competency examinations held at University, the candidate will be eligible to obtain exemption for PART A of MEO Class IV competency certificate
There are 3 batches for the Graduate Mechanical Engineering (GME) course being held each year, in the months of February, June and October. The strength of the February and June batches are 40 GME each respectively, while the October batch has 80 GME passing out. The total strength is 160 Trainee Marine Engineers (GME) in a year.
For BE/B.Tech Students: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture or its equivalent 4 year degree course with minimum 60% from I.I.T. or from a college recognized by AICTE/UGC. Due considerations will be given to candidates with extracurricular activities like sports/NCC.
STUDENTS AWAITING FINAL SEMESTER RESULTS CAN ALSO APPLY.
English: Should have passed with not less than 50% marks in English as a separate subject, at either 10th or 12th standard.
Age Limit: As per DG requirement would prefer candidates not more than 28 Yrs at the commencement of course (Course commences in the months February/ June/ October)
Physical and Medical Standards: Medically fit as per the standards set by Merchant Shipping (Medical Examination Rules’ 2000) and eyesight 6/12 in each eye without visual aids and No Colour Blindness.
Applicants will be evaluated on basis of Technical knowledge; Reasoning and English language skills; and Psychological pre-disposition.
Go on the website to view the rules.
About the Course
The Graduate Marine Engineering GME Course is a one year residential programme, where the cadets undergo theoretical classes with demonstration in well-equipped laboratories and six months (Ship in Campus) training .
Approved by : DG Shipping
- B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture from a college recognized by AICTE with 60% marks in final year.
- 50% in English in 10th / +2 / Degree or Diploma.
Age limit: Below 28 years
Candidates should be physically fit for sea service under standard norms, with eye sight up to 0.5 distance vision with no color blindness. Minimum height should be 157 centimeters.
Apart from the regular curriculum, the cadets are trained at the Ship in Campus to monitor normal operations of a main engine including all the auxiliary machinery and the capability to troubleshoot malfunctions and to perform repair and maintenance. Marine Engineering cadets are trained in using on-board workshops and tools to affect repairs of components and manufacture simple items.The training also includes the development of competency in verbal communication, safety culture in maritime environment and important aspects of shipping. The cadets are inculcated with sense of discipline, team spirit and the right attitude with lot of physical and mental activities.
- Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) - Know More
- List of Institutes Offering Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) - Know More
- graduate marine engineering - Know More
- graduate marine engineering salary per month - Know More
- graduate marine engineering sponsorship - Know More
- graduate marine engineering jobs - Know More
- graduate marine engineering eligibility - Know More
- graduate marine engineering syllabus - Know More
- graduate marine engineering admission 2017 - Know More
- graduate marine engineering question papers - Know More
- graduate marine engineering course - Know More
GME-2017 -Graduate Marine Engineering (GME-2017) Course in India|Application|Admission Form-2017 Apply Online Merchant Navy Admission-2017,Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) Course admission-Join Online Merchant Navy Admission 2017,Merchant Navy Institutes in India, Join Merchant Navy Courses in India.merchant navy application form 2017 All India Merchant Navy (IMU-CET) Entrance Online Application Form | Join Merchant Navy Courses For 10th,12th| Top Merchant Navy College India|Merchant Navy (IMU-CET) Books & Coaching Classes|Online Application for Admission in Merchant Navy -2017|Merchant Navy Courses- GP Rating-Deck Cadet Course-IMU-DNS Course- B.E Marine Engineering-GME Course-2017 merchant navy application form online -merchant navy application form last date Indian merchant navy application form merchant navy registration merchant navy recruitment 2017.
All India MERCHANT NAVY (IMU-CET ) Latest Notification 2017
MERCHANT NAVY ONLINE REGISTRATION 2017 Batch - Register-Now
Indian Maritime University IMUCET AUGUST 2017 Batch. Know More
How To Join Merchant Navy After 10+2. Register-Now
Merchant Navy Deck Cadet Jobs Vacancy 2017. Apply Now
Merchant Navy ADMISSION Test Notification 2017. Know More
SARKARI Merchant Navy Recruitment 2017- Know More
IMU-CET Eligibility Deck Cadet AUGUST 2017 - APPLY-NOW
Merchant Navy Sponsorship For Deck Cadet 2017- Apply-Now
IMU-CET BOOKS,Syllabus, SAMPLE PAPER & Dates 2017. Know More
MERCHANT NAVY ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2017-
MERCHANT NAVY ONLINE APPLICATION FORM 2017- Apply-Now
All India Merchant Navy IMU-CET Online Test AUG 2017 Batch- Know More
Join Merchant Navy Coaching 2017- Apply-Online
IMU-CET-2017|Application Coaching Classes AUG 2017 Batch. Enroll-Now
Enroll Today MERCHANT NAVY Preparation 2017 Batch - Enroll-Now
Admission Open For IMU-CET 2017-DNS AUG 2017 - Register ONLINE
IMU-CET Deck Cadet Course 2017 DNS. Apply-Now
JOIN MERCHANT NAVY FOR 10TH PASS - Download Application
Merchant Navy GP Rating Course-2017 Online Admission JULY 2017- Apply-Now
Top College Application For IMU-DNS AUG 2017 - Download Now
IMU-CET-MERCHANT NAVY (IMU-CET ) Latest Notification -2017
GP Rating Online Application (For 10th Pass) - Download-Now
Top College Application For BE MARINE ENGINEERING 2017 - Apply-Online
BSM Sponsorship Test For Deck Cadet (IMU-DNS) Course 2017- Apply-Now
All India Merchant Navy Recruitment 2017- Apply-Now
BSM Sponsorship Test For GME (For BE/B Tech) Course 2017- Apply-Now
Merchant Navy Admission form 2017- Download Now
Deck Cadet Admission On IMU-CET Rank 2017 Basis - Know-More
IMU-CET Preparation Book 2017- BUY-ONLINE
Merchant Navy Coaching Classes 2017. Know-More
All India MERCHANT NAVY QUICK-LINKS -2017
- Indian Maritime University CET AUGUST 2017 Batch. Download-Now
- Know More How To Join Merchant Navy After 10+2 Download-Now
- Merchant Navy Deck Jobs Vacancy 2017. Download-Now
- Apply Now Merchant Navy Notification 2017 Download-Now
- SARKARI Merchant Navy Recruitment 2017- Download-Now
- Know More IMU-CET Eligibility Deck Cadet 2017
- Merchant Navy Sponsorship For Deck Cadet 2017- Apply-Now
- IMU-CET Syllabus & Dates 2017
- All India Merchant Navy IMU-CET Online Test Aug 2017 Batch- Know More
- Join Merchant Navy Coaching 2017
- IMU-CET-2017|Application Coaching Classes Aug 2017 Batch.
- Enroll Today Merchant Navy Preparation 2017
- Admission Open For IMU-CET 2017-DNS AUG 2017 IMU-CET 2017 DNS. Apply-Now
- Merchant Navy For 10th Pass
- Merchant Navy GP Rating Course Online Admission Jan 2017- Apply-Now
- Top College For IMU-DNS 2017
- Download GP Rating Online Application (For 10th Pass) - Download-Now
- Top College For Marine Engineering
- BSM Sponsorship Test For Deck Cadet (IMU-DNS) Course 2017- Apply-Now
- Merchant Navy Recruitment 2017
- BSM Sponsorship Test For GME (For BE/B Tech) Course 2017- Apply-Now
- Merchant Navy Admission 2017
- Deck Cadet Admission On IMU-CET Rank 2017 Basis - Know-More
- IMU-CET Preparation Book 2017
- Merchant Navy Coaching Classes 2017. Know-More
Deck Cadet Admission Aug 2017 On IMU-CET Rank Basis.- Know-More
All India Merchant Navy Admission Notification 2017
All India Deck Cadet Sponsorship Test 2017 - Know More
Deck Cadet Online Application - Deck Cadet Sponsorship Test 2017. Apply-Now
Admission Open At INTERNATIONAL MARITIME INSTITUTE, Noida. Know More
Admission Open For 2017 Batch. Apply-Now
Download GP Rating Online Application (For 10th Pass) - Download-Now
BSM Sponsorship Test For Marine Engineering Course 2017- Apply-Now
Download GP Rating Online Application(For 10th Pass) - Download-Now
BSM Sponsorship Test For Deck Cadet Course 2017- Apply-Now
BSM Sponsorship Test For GME Course 2017- Apply-Now
Deck Cadet Admission On IMU-CET Rank 2017 Basis.- Know-More
Careers At Sea - Merchant Navy Career Opportunities:
How To Join Merchant Navy 2017
ALL INDIA IMU-CET ONLINE TEST 2017
About Indian Maritime University CET 2017 (IMU-CET Online 2017)
IMU-CET is common entrance exam conducted all over India, for admission into various Marine courses like
- Deck Cadet Course,
- DNS Leading To Bsc Nautical Science
- Bsc.Nautical Science,
- B.E Marine Engineering
- Naval Architecture
Candidates want to get admission for any of these courses, have to appear and qualify IMU CET 2017 Exam. For coming AUGUST Batch CET will be held in the month of May/June. More Details
The Common Entrance Examination shall have 200 objective type multiple choice questions each carrying one mark distributed in six subjects which are to be attempted in 3 hours duration.
- English 25 questions
- General Knowledge 25 questions
- General Aptitude 25 questions
- Mathematics 50 questions
- Physics 50 questions
- Chemistry 25 questions
About Shipping Company Sponsorship Test 2017
Few reputed shipping company organize Sponsorship Test and select candidates for Sponsorship. Basically “Sponsorship” is Job, Placement & Training assurance in WRITTEN given to a candidate who successfully clears all the phase of “Sponsorship Test” organized by any D.G Shipping Licensed shipping company.
Generally “Sponsorship Test” is completed in 3 Phases as follows:
- 1.Written Offline/Online Test
- 2.Psycometric/16 PF Test
- 3.Personal Interview &
- 4.Medical Examination (By D.G Approved Doctor)
Candidate who successfully passed all phases are then “SPONSORED” by the Company and issued “Sponsorship Letter”.
Benefits Of getting “Sponsorship”
In today’s scenario , Almost no shipping companies recruits any fresher candidates, who completed the pre-sea course as a “NON-SPONSORED” So they have to face of a lot of problems in getting jobs.
Joining any Merchant Navy course as a “SPONSORED” candidate will 100% assures your Job & Placement after successful completion of course. So in short “Getting Sponsorship from any approved shipping company will secures your present & future as well.
B.Tech Marine Engineering –2017 ADMISSION NOTIFICATION – 2017
Announcement: Marine Engineer Recruitment at Total Care Services Pvt Ltd.
Total Care Services Pvt Ltd. conducts Assessment & Selection for Class XII students (P,C,M,E stream) every year, for shortlisting aspiring and promising students who are keen to join 4 Year B.Tech Marine Engineer Course.
Assessment & Selection includes Interview and Medical test by DGS approved Company Doctor.
Class XII boys who desire to join Merchant Navy as Engine Cadet can Apply Online provided they meet mandatory pre-conditions for admission listed below.
- IMU Rank Holder: Must have qualified the IMU CET online Test held in 2017.
- Educational qualification: 10+2 with 60% marks in PCM aggregate & 50% in English.
- Age Requirement: Min – 17 Years & Max – 25 Years (As on 1st Aug 2017).
- Selection Test/Interview – Must qualify in the selection test/interview of Total Care Services Pvt Ltd. Will conduct interview and selection at Delhi,Mumbai,Chennai,Patna
Application Process – Apply online at www.imucet.com Further instruction for the shortlisted candidates for the interview will be sent by the e-mail. Please provide your correct EMAIL ID in online application form.
Note: Candidates must be aware that without passing these, they will not be eligible for selection. Selected candidates will undergo 4 year Pre sea training -Marine Engineering course at Park Maritime Academy, Coimbatore. The total course fees for 4 years would be around 14,00000/-. After successful completion of course, Candidates will be placed as a 5th Engineer /Engine Cadet on-board ship managed by Total Care Services Pvt Ltd.
Placement on board ships is subject to successful completion of 4 year B.Tech Marine Engineering Course and passing fresh Medical tests (as applicable) immediately prior joining a vessel. Engine Cadets are placed on board ships managed by Total Care Services Pvt Ltd. and it's subsidiary companies.
Candidates will be able to serve in vessels managed by Total Care Services Pvt Ltd
Career Progression as follows (subject to passing Govt MMD exams for promotion):
Engine Cadet (abt 4years) – 4th Engineer (abt 1 years) - 3rd Engineer (abt 2 years) – 2nd Engineer (abt 3 years) – Chief Engineer .
Handsome Pay Packages (Cadet starts at an average stipend of USD 400-600 per month, Chief Engineer starts at an average pay package of USD 10000 per month)
Travel round the world on ships managed by a world class company.
Live and work in clean Environment on high Seas and Oceans.
How to apply:
Step 1 – Only those who meet Mandatory Pre-Conditions given below will be accepted for Registration. Those interested & eligible should Apply online for Sponsorship Cum Selection Test for Marine Engineering 2017 at www.imucet.com
Step 2 – Shortlisted students will be called for interviews and medicals with the sponsoring companies.
Step 3 – Successful candidates need to submit Demand Draft of Rs 1,00,000/- towards seat booking in favor of “PARK MARITIME ACADEMY, Payable at “Coimbatore” . Further Admission Letter & Joining Instructions by Park Maritime Academy & Sponsorship letter by the shipping company will be issued.
Step 4 – Payment of Fee as per details given in the Admission Letter.
Step 5 – Report for the course at Park Maritime Academy as per instructions in the Admission Letter.
Candidates must meet all requirements of the company as well as those laid out by Indian Maritime University / Director General of Shipping.
No candidate can appear more than once each year for the company’s selection exam.
The company’s decision on selection will be binding and cannot be challenged.
Any false declaration or documents will result in the candidate being disqualified.
For any further Query Feel Free to contact Admission Team at